Friday, 4th January 2019 – I dreamt I was at sea, floating and chatting away with someone. A man, I know, and we were sharing ideas and stories, and I felt something unusual to my right. I turned and saw a big wave coming.
It was big, but not a tsunami-big. It doesn’t look murky or muddy or dark – it just look like a big ocean wave. Big enough for me to gasp, and the man just calmly told me – ha! Your wife/girlfriend can easily handle such waves!
I smiled, and said to myself, man, I’ve a good wife.
The wave looked like it was coming at me, and I decided to brace myself, and see what happens, and where it’d bring me.
And all of a sudden, I was in the middle of the wave, and it was bringing me in its momentum, and I remember laughing and experiencing a big, deep, bellows of laughter, cos it was so fun when the wave stopped just maybe 10-20 feet away.
And I remember, just laughing and laughing, and I remember thinking to myself just before I woke up:
Was this all I was afraid of?
And I was intrigued by its meaning, and I hadn’t prayed on it/asked God on it, and instead, did a quick check on Google:
Dreaming about big ocean or sea waves. If your dream was about big ocean or sea waves crashing against the shore or rising high above the water surface, most probably it denotes heightened emotions and feelings you are experiencing.
If the water was clear and pleasant, and the waves provoked feelings of happiness and joy, the dream is likely foretelling something beautiful that is about to happen in your life. The event can be connected to love, relationships or some creative endeavors.
Everything else in mentioned about murky/dark waters, river/pool waters etc, which doesn’t apply. As mine specificly was big wave in the sea, and I remember experiencing deep laughter and joy after.
I’m in a challenging moment right now, and I am facing some big challenges, but I am going to keep praying and keep progressing and pressing forward. Let’s make 2019 our best year yet.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?