I personally have a few interests that revolves around money, and I will say that pretty much much of my thoughts and ideas are dedicated to the pursuit of building and living The Passive Income Lifestyle (TPIL).
Herein we will study mainly three key fundamental pillars:
- Positive Cashflow, which means that there is a positive, surplus cash flowing into your bank accounts/pocket/wallet
- Passive Cashflow, which means that we focus on building/accumulating assets (see below) that provides us passive income, which in turn means that they’re as non-active as possible. This can include investing in dividend stocks that pay out regular dividend income, or online businesses that once is installed, setup and nurtured, will create value and revenue passively.
- Assets, which are businesses, intellectual properties, investments that provide you an ongoing positive cashflow (conversely, anything that takes out money from you are liabilities and for ease of conversation, is bad if you truly want to build and live The Passive Income Lifestyle).
I focus primarily on acquiring and building assets, specifically:
- Physical Businesses is where I started off with, which is my physical therapy business in Singapore, and this will always have a special place in my heart, as well as my therapists and staff
- *Online Businesses is where my future will be, in terms of efforts and income, simply because that its so low cost to start, have such a massive global reach, hard to start but has potential to be passive, which is important so I can spend time with my loved ones or be anywhere I want to be in the world (this is where NigelChua.com focuses entirely, about building fun, ethical, sustainable and scalable online businesses)
- Dividend Stock Investing is where most of my surplus cash that I don’t need immediately go to, where it works hard to reap me 4-8% every year, and the dividends are wired straight into my bank accounts. I aim to hit annual 6-figures in dividends by 50 years old.
I don’t like to complicate matters, so my general game plan is relatively simple: I aim to acquire and build assets that puts positive cashflow in my pockets in surplus, and the surplus are funneled into my dividend stock portfolio.
In terms of efforts, I will be working my regular full time work, and part time around 3+ hours daily on my online business, and my dividend stocks are managed periodically say once every 2-3 months.
NigelChua.com will cover more about making money online, because it’s so easy for many individuals and my readers to also do it on the side while they keep their full time jobs.
Stay at home mums, divorcees, widowed and singles can also start their online businesses with low-to-zero costs, at the comfort of their own homes and scale up rapidly, and build an awesome lifestyle centred around things that are important to them.
Resource To Learn How To Make Money Online
I’ve been a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2015, and it’s been a very fun and good learning online business building adventure since then (read my Wealthy Affiliate review here: Wealthy Affiliate: My #1 Recommendation Tool For Online Business Succes)
More About Me
I was born in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia) in 1982 to a middle income family. I grew up in a family of 4 siblings, I have an older brother and two younger sisters, and we are fairly close.
I love both my parents deeply, and have deep gratitude for providing me with the base for my future; and I saw firsthand how poor money management and not having cashflow-giving assets can cause stresses to the family.
We Had Constant Quarrels About The Lack Of Money, And What Money Goes Where, And From A Very Young Age, Around 10 Years Old, I Decided That I Will Not Make The Same Money Mistakes.
I have been living in Singapore since 2002. By training and experience, I am a hand therapist.
I am married to a wonderful wife Louise, who is the love of my life, and my business partner as physiotherapist in our jointly-owned physiotherapy business in Singapore. We also have beautiful children we thank God for =)
I first started my business in 2008, providing therapy services, and to cut the long story short, we went through a lot of mistakes, good decisions and really good opportunities that enabled us to hustle from a $65 therapy start up to a 7-figure therapy business in Singapore.
We were acquired in 2015 and since then, I have been involved in scaling the business higher and greater than ever before: it is an amazing experience.
From 2014 onwards, I started studying, testing, experimenting and documenting my journey of making money online as well as dividend stock investing for passive income, and over time, as I got better at it, I started making more money online, and I thought to myself:
NigelChua.Com Is Dedicated To The Pursuit Of Building And Living A Passive Income Lifestyle, By Building Profitable, Fun And Scalable Online Businesses
And that’s how it all started. If you’re looking to build and live a passive income lifestyle, I welcome you to join me, and let’s adventure together =)
- Add me on Twitter @nigelchua
- Add me on FaceBook
Remember to bookmark (Ctrl+D) and subscribe to RSS Feeds / Email Newsletter so you’ll be the first to know of all latest updates. Looking forward to connecting with you through the blog articles, Facebook and Twitter!
Tribute To The Creator God For All Things Personal Development & Finance
Patterns and principles to personal development, progressive living, life, and success are not entirely my own, despite the fact of me ruminating, seeking understanding and wisdom, the revelations and epiphanies that arrive in my head.
They were set in motion way before I was born, and will continue to be here way after I’m long gone from the earth.
These patterns and principles are set in place by a Creator God. The only thing people can do is to either discover and acknowledge them, ignore and dismiss them, or perverse them.
Perverted principles lead to perverted lifestyle and living.
Living by good and timeless principles always leads to personal development, power, prosperity and peace, nations and societies to flourish and grow.
The ultimate standards of human behaviors, rules and principles are found in the words of this Creator God, in the Holy Bible. This is more than opinion, it is my personal belief, upon which I’ve based more than thirty years of my life (as of 1982) and my future and all eternity. You are free to form your own ideas and opinion.
The world’s greatest book for learning successful living, personal development, prosperity and progressive living is not in any textbooks or handouts or courses, but in the Bible.
We’re all free to choose today because we’re given free will at the point of creation.
Our freedom of choice is the true freedom that we have – we can choose to to ignore this power and live as though we have no choices, or we can live empowered and live life with choices.
The greatest choice a person will make in this world is what they will do when they leave this world. I take on a verse in the Book of Ecclesiastes “A wise man thinks much of death, while the fool thinks only of having a good time now” (Ecclesiastes 7:4).
The principle herein is, “what is your exit plan today?”, “think of the end first but start at the beginning” and “bearing in mind our end goal as we live day to day.”
When we have a job, we think first of how we want to get a promotion, think of the strategies and plans and actions we need to take consistently to get a promotion.
In the same understanding, when we plan and prepare for our own lives, we must look at and to what we want at the end of our lives to determine what kind of lives, strategies and plans we need to choose and how we live it.
I believe the bible leads us to right choices, good principles and good patterns to successful, peaceful and prosperous living. If you’ve never read one, I encourage you to invest in one and read it today (or you can access one online, free of charge at Bible Gateway). Read it, and learn to live it.
If you hadn’t received Christ, and would like to do so, you can do it right now. Simply open up year heart and mind, and say this:
Jesus, here I am. I am not perfect, and have done some wrongs in my life, and from the bottom of my heart, I choose to repent. I also choose to follow you, and I invite Jesus into my life, right this moment. Thank you for dying on the cross for me, and I look forward to a journey with you.
There you go! To start off, you can start reading a bible by either buying a physical one (I use both the New King James Version and The Message Bible), but for more convenience, you can use www.BibleGateway.com.
Happy growing! I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions that you have on Christianity and spirituality, on top of other personal development and business-related questions – connect with me at email@example.com.
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.