I don’t claim to know what matters most to you or what makes you happy, because everyone is different.
It sounds cliche, but it’s the truth.
I really don’t know what makes you happy, as happiness is so subjective and personal: what makes you happy may not be what that makes me happy, and the thing is, it’s different with everyone, based on their own childhood, culture, life / work experiences, preferences etc.
- some may want to see and travel the world
- some may want to spend time with their loved ones
- some may want to fund causes they care about
- some may want to fire their bosses and colleagues
- some may want to create music, art, writing, dance
I know what makes me happy is that I have the time to read, write, pursue growth, what makes me curious / serendipity moments, and spending time with my loved ones.
To be able to pursue and find out what makes me (and you) happier is to have the time, money and freedom to explore, test and experience and decide for ourselves.
Therefore we need to free our time by sorting out our money, spending habits and ensure our passive income is more than our living expenses first.
Table Of Contents
Abundance, Money, Investing & Passive Income
- Money, Wealth, Retiring Earlier & Passive Income
- Understand The Concept Of Abundance & Science Of Achievement
- Free Your Time By Retiring Early (Or As Early As Possible)
- How To Save More Money & Invest For Passive Income
Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Impact
- Earn, Learn & Grow With Entrepreneurship
- Why I’m So Big and Bullish On Entrepreneurship: Benefits Of Starting & Growing Your Own Business.
- Entrepreneurship & Business Ideas
- Brick & Mortar, Offline / Physical Businesses
- Earning Money On The Internet (Making Money Online)
- Internet Marketing Skills and Services For Offline or Online Businesses
- Build Your Own Website (Get 2 free websites here)
- Purchase Domain Names (like nigelchua.com is an example of a domain name)
- Lead Generation From The Internet For Your (Or Your Clients) Business
- Leadership, Communication, Impact
Habits, Performance & Productivity
- 80/20 Rule of Prioritizing & Refining
- Batching / Grouping
- Trigger-Action-To-Chain-Habits (Action / Habit Combos)
Love & Relationships
Curiosity, Play, Rest, Fun, Serendipity & Adventuring
Contributions & Giving Back
Emotions, Mind & Meaning
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.