Hello – it’s great to meet you! I’m Nigel.
In 2009 I bought this domain name to share what I’ve learned in my life, success, pains and passive income journey to make each area of my life as masterful and successful as I can. To be upfront and direct – I’m not doing this just for you – I’m doing this because I’m interested and passionate about improving myself and mastering good success and living a good life.
Look I’m not some guru – it’s just that I have started a little earlier than you.
Anybody who teaches and guides anyone will know that the teacher learns at least as much as the students in every class. Giving self-development advice and helping people build their passive income streams and online businesses also helps me reach the next steps and levels in my own growth and mastery.
So on this site, I openly and honestly share with you what’s worked for me (and what hasn’t worked) to make me successful in my own life, providing you with the best concepts, principles, and strategies for life mastery.
Let’s get started!
Quick summary / backstory:
- I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, publisher, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Love good success and freedom.
- I learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship (saving more is important but more important is making more first). Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; building another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
- I believe in starting small side hustles / freelance on the side, scale it up for growth and cashflow (and not get-rich-quick – that doesn’t work)
- I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.
I write and focus on a few core things which central message is: to build and live a life you actually like and love. A life that has more flexibility, options, fun and meaning for you. And the core of that is:
Table Of Contents
Core #1 You got to earn more (amplify your earning ability).
This is the first, important and integral part of building financial and time freedom. Without good income, it’s hard to focus on what else that can be important.
Don’t quit your day job yet, just start by creating new extra income streams first to stop living paycheck to paycheck and to start to take back control of your financial future by starting a side hustle with either
At least high 4 digits and ideally 5 digits a month. Ideally an online business where you can start on the side and scale up.
Core #2 Invest more into passive income investments
Such as reliable dividend stocks or rental properties (and some percentage in cryptocurrency) that pays dividends and money regularly into your bank accounts every week and month whether you go to work or not (ongoing passive recurring income).
Once you’ve built either a profitable online business and/or investment portfolio which pays you more than what you need for daily expenses….
Core #3: You can live on your terms and pursue things that are meaningful to you*.
*This is the #1 financial goal that you and I need to achieve to unlock the next chapter of our lives. And we got to do this as early as possible.
It is the hardest thing to do because either we are not sure, we give or or have forgotten the main goal – the main goal to life is a life that has meaning, fun, growth and adventure. Not just working without meaning, or living in hellish office politics and meaningless pursuits.
I want to remind you of your goal and who you are and aspire to be again – you can only unlock that when you’ve built a business and/or built a passive income investment portfolio that can sustain (and more) for all your daily living expenses – you’re free.
You can choose to fire your boss aka leave your old cubicle life, politics and work you dislike behind to work full time on your business or just work for interest, fun and social reasons.
You can choose to continue working full time and continue your side hustle on the side, choosing to
- reinvest the profits into the side hustle
- invest into stable hard assets that pay you dividends as well as
- afford luxuries you love such as hiring a personal trainer, chef, go on holidays, buy that car / property / watch whatever
I don’t know you well enough (yet) and I hope to get to know you better with time as well as with interactions, commenting (am looking forward to building a long-term relationship serving and growing with you) so maybe you want to spend more time pursuing things that are more interesting or meaningful to you, such as
- improve fitness and health
- have loving relationships
- dive deeper into spirituality
- give back to society, volunteer and embrace philanthropy
- move or live in another country / state or have longer vacations
- working with people you like and respect rather than because you have to or because of money
- spending more time with loved ones such as kids, parents etc
- have (more) kids
- going for mid life career change such as picking up a new skill like baking, law, medicine etc
Whatever is meaningful to you in different stages of your life.
And that’s how I’m living and doing my life’s adventure.
Believe, Trust & Invest In Yourself.
If you don’t grow or take care of yourself, who will?
If you don’t trust yourself, who will?
If you don’t invest in yourself, who will?
The government wont, and neither would anyone consistently.
If you need someone to believe in you first, then let me be the first one to tell you:
I believe in you. I trust you that you will be able to commit to growth, goodness, entrepreneurship and making the world a better place for yourself, your family, your loved ones, your society.
But you got to start. If you don’t start, you’d be exactly where you are, days, months, years from now.
If you end up where and who you want to be, then fine, no problems. The problem would be ending up where and who you don’t want to be. And that will likely happen if you leave things to chance.
I don’t want that.
I’m assuming that you also want to have a better future you can look forward to.
I want growth for you. I want you to learn more, earn more, grow more, and transform your life.
Commit to investing in yourself and growing.
Anyone you know who is successful today and yesterday did not becomes successful by dabbling, think of successful people such as
- Tony Robbins
- Ray Dalio
- Bruce Lee
- Warren Buffett
- ____ insert any successful figure here.
To truly become successful, it needs to have true mastery, and that requires total 100% total commitment to doing whatever it takes to move from where you are, to where you want to be. There’s no better way to master something than to invest in a training, mentor, or coach that can give you the very best strategies and principles to achieve your desired outcome.
I just want to finish by saying that I’m here for you not only as a guide along the path to mastery, but first and foremost also as a friend.
I am committed to helping you achieve all of your goals to build as well as live a meaningful, productive and extraordinary life. I will continue to provide high quality content and openly share my successes and mistakes, as this is my personal mission and purpose.
For free access to my latest content, advice, discoveries, and adventures, bookmark NigelChua.com =)
If you simply love something I wrote or shared, do consider to pay it forward and share it among your friends, family and colleagues! I want to improve as many lives as I can, and that’s the best way for you to support that mission.
Thank you so much for your support.