Earning more is never wrong.
Especially if you’re diversifying your income sources as well as monetizing your spare time instead of wasting it.
Table Of Contents
#1 Low hanging fruits: App-based services
Think of app-based services such as:
- Food delivery: DoorDash, UberEats, GrabFood
- People transport: Uber, Lyft, Grab
- Parcel/item delivery: uparcel, LalaMove
and a lot more other similar businesses.
- You can plug into the gig economy quickly and easily, simply by downloading the app(s) and applying to be a service provider.
- Once they have approved your application, you can start work almost immediately (usually less than 7-14 days wait) and earn extra money daily
- You can work around your schedule
- Get paid quickly
- small-ish amounts
#2 Website + affiliate marketing (my fav)
This is by far my favorite.
- you own your own website, which is similar to an online magazine that belongs to you (and no one can take it away from you – it’s your asset that you can grow or even sell or even give to your kids if you want to)
- no income ceiling – you can earn a lot (there are bloggers earning $10K+ a month and more)
- you can be as creative as you want
- you can sell anything…as long as there is market
- scalable with technology
- work from anywhere
- it takes time – at least 18-24+ months to see your first dollar
- high learning curve (tech can be overwhelming in the beginning)
- sometimes you can get hacked
It’s one of the hardest type of businesses to build, but it’s worth it when it works.
I learn how to build a profitable online business with Wealthy Affiliate (affiliate link). Sign up for free and no credit card needed – test it, speak to the community there, and then if, and only if, you’re ready to commit to building profitable online business, sign up.
#3 Buy low sell high
This is one of the fastest way to make money, but you need to be in the know. It’s one of the oldest form of business, where you buy (or make things) and sell it for a profit.
Some ideas of things you can sell includes baby wearing wraps and carriers, carpets, furniture, food and drinks (think bakes) as well as collectibles like NFT and pokemon cards.
- it works
- can be fun
- carrying inventory can be stressful or complex (if it can rot/spoil, like food)
- you will also need to be active in your community, such as FaceBook groups, craigslist, flea markets etc.
#4 Convenient to-you services
This will be my 2nd favorite way to earn more, which is to provide convenient home services.
It can be massage, physical therapy, physical training, nail works, plumbing, electrical, handyman, pet sitting/walking, grass cutting, house sitting etc
- people will pay for convenience AND
- people will pay when they dont know how to do it
- its a service, so you need to show up and do the work
- you need to collect money
Earn more so that you can invest in investments that can pay you interests and dividends, or to go for holidays and dinners. Your money, your choice.