This season of trying to find out what I want, who I am, where I wanna go, is a challenging one for me, because it requires me to:
- take stock and to understand myself from my past, to my present
- to see what and who I am, and then decide where I want to go and who I want to become
I am interested in a variety of topics, as mentioned, some includes:
- health and fitness
- business and entrepreneurship
- leadership and decision making
- money and passive income
- relationships and love
- and this all, done in courage, love, truth, principles, power
- and more
I also know that I
- care a lot about principles and fundamentals, and wouldn’t sell myself short due to fear or money
- care about mustering/building the courage to build, live and sustain the kind of life I (and you) truly want, and this includes relationships, money, business, sex, parenting – whatever is important (and legal, ethical and moral of course)
- don’t want to create billion-dollar businesses and neither do I want to change the whole world or society at large: I just want to help myself grow legally, ethically, morally and hopefully help others too, one person a time, to grow to be their best
- dont want to apologize for who I am, and neither do I want you to. I dont want to change or concede to anyone just because they’re negative, mean, fear mongering or browbeat to get their way – these people needs to chill and fuck off
- i won’t/don’t stay or work with people who are negative, manipulative, fear-mongering, cheats, frauds, liars, and will steer clear from such individuals or organizations
- have been in a leadership role for a while, and seem to naturally gravitate towards leadership, communication and clarity in relationships and pre-sabbatical work
- I’m quite sure I have a lot more on this list, but this is a start I think =D
I’m still forming my ideas and connecting the dots in my life, as I think I’m laying the foundation for to focus on my life’s work, mission and purpose.
I know it’s to serve people and readers here on NigelChua, but exactly what, I’m not sure yet.
It feels so big and vague, like, should I instead try to “niche” in? I don’t know for sure. Maybe I’ll niche in, in the end. Maybe not.
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.