This season of trying to find out what I want, who I am, where I wanna go, is a challenging one for me, because it requires me to:
- take stock and to understand myself from my past, to my present
- to see what and who I am, and then decide where I want to go and who I want to become
I am interested in a variety of topics, as mentioned, some includes:
- health and fitness
- business and entrepreneurship
- leadership and decision making
- money and passive income
- relationships and love
- and this all, done in courage, love, truth, principles, power
- and more
I also know that I
- care a lot about principles and fundamentals, and wouldn’t sell myself short due to fear or money
- care about mustering/building the courage to build, live and sustain the kind of life I (and you) truly want, and this includes relationships, money, business, sex, parenting – whatever is important (and legal, ethical and moral of course)
- don’t want to create billion-dollar businesses and neither do I want to change the whole world or society at large: I just want to help myself grow legally, ethically, morally and hopefully help others too, one person a time, to grow to be their best
- dont want to apologize for who I am, and neither do I want you to. I dont want to change or concede to anyone just because they’re negative, mean, fear mongering or browbeat to get their way – these people needs to chill and fuck off
- i won’t/don’t stay or work with people who are negative, manipulative, fear-mongering, cheats, frauds, liars, and will steer clear from such individuals or organizations
- have been in a leadership role for a while, and seem to naturally gravitate towards leadership, communication and clarity in relationships and pre-sabbatical work
- I’m quite sure I have a lot more on this list, but this is a start I think =D
I’m still forming my ideas and connecting the dots in my life, as I think I’m laying the foundation for to focus on my life’s work, mission and purpose.
I know it’s to serve people and readers here on NigelChua, but exactly what, I’m not sure yet.
It feels so big and vague, like, should I instead try to “niche” in? I don’t know for sure. Maybe I’ll niche in, in the end. Maybe not.
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.