The last couple of weeks, I’ve been taking some time to think about the future of myself, and the future of NigelChua.com, and I wrote earlier in the article: Fascinating Season Of 2018 and 2019 that/how I’d change the focus of NigelChua quite a number of times since I started it in 2008/2009.
It seems like I seem to be unable to “focus” on one niche/topic, and move around from personal development, to internet marketing, to health (diet/supplements/etc), to finances (passive income, retire early, save more), leadership, relationships etc.
Yeah, quite a lot of changes and writings since then haha (740+ articles and growing).
I’m not quite sure if focusing on leadership and life transformation is where I’d end up, though when I read on other leadership blogs and books, I do resonate with the traits of good leadership:
- Adherence to principles (even at personal sacrifice)
- Calm in chaos
(list taken from Darren Hardy’s https://www.darrenhardy.com/blog/leadership-qualities-best-leaders)
– these are stuff that I try to embody/do in my personal life and business, and now that I think about it, maybe leadership can and will encompass all areas of life, including:
- health and fitness
- business and entrepreneurship
- and this all, done in courage, love, truth, principles, power
- and more
I’m not sure yet. I don’t know how to “pull and connect” it all together.
Mulling over it a little more. I don’t know if I can talk just about leadership, but what’s going through my mind is not just “I wanna be a leader”, but moreso I want to help others including myself, to “truly own” their own lives, difficulties, plans and efforts, for the results that they want.
Maybe it’s called leadership.
Maybe it’s called ownership.
Maybe it’s called encouragement.
Maybe it’s called personal growth and development.
I don’t know exactly at this point in time.
What I DO know is that I want to: show my friends, relatives, colleagues, readers how to live a better live by showing
- how I lead myself and make both easy and hard decisions
- how I lean towards legal, ethical, moral and often spiritual-led decisions
- how I grit and tough out through tough and hard times
- how I interact with others
- how I discipline my body/mind
- how I save and invest
- how I love and support my wife and kids and family
- how I serve my colleague and friends with love, authenticity, sincerity
I don’t particularly want or like to call myself a leader, cos I don’t want to be full of myself.
Though I have had built a team with my wife in an earlier business from scratch to a 7-figure one with close to 30 team members, which was later acquired, and I do have other “achievements”, but I struggle with naming my achievements, I just want to serve my purpose in this world, to serve you.
I don’t know how and what exactly for now is this feeling or my thinking inside. Maybe I’m trying to find my specific purpose to serve.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.