I am increasingly aware that I have multiple focus and am particularly “broad and general” in the way my brain, heart, spirit and soul is wired, and that it’s become extremely difficult for me to “just” write or talk about passive income.
I mean I love making automatic and recurring passive income, but what I love more is what passive income allows me to pursue, do and be.
I love pursuing, exploring, growing, improving, learning and fine-tuning more about:
- Passive Income
- Personal Growth
- etc and more
And so, I am lifting the focus purely on “Passive Income Lifestyle”, though I may not know exactly what to call such a broad focus.
Maybe just “personal growth” or something.
Table Of Contents
I MEAN, PASSIVE INCOME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS IMPORTANT AND IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION…
Building a recurring passive income that at least covers one’s monthly and daily living expenses is a basic necessity and must in life, if anyone wants to level up and not be stuck where they are in life.
It is not a luxury but a simple basic necessity to truly progress.
Yes, I am aware this is not easily achievable for everyone, especially those
- who don’t give a shit about their future
- who cannot or will not save because ____ happened
- who are thrown/given a hard hard situation and life (yes shit happens)
- and more
I…believe I cannot write for everyone. I cannot be all things to all people, and I know life can be challenging and hard, and I believe if we want a better life, we have to build good habits and strategy around a goal, and be consistent with it.
So, I think I will write about financial freedom or FIRE (financial independence, retire early) as the “basic foundation” of growth (other than choosing God, yourself, your spouse – if you wish to – and more, in that order).
Let me mull a little more as to how I think and organize my thoughts, feelings, taking into considerations truth, hope, love etc.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.