I am increasingly aware that I have multiple focus and am particularly “broad and general” in the way my brain, heart, spirit and soul is wired, and that it’s become extremely difficult for me to “just” write or talk about passive income.
I mean I love making automatic and recurring passive income, but what I love more is what passive income allows me to pursue, do and be.
I love pursuing, exploring, growing, improving, learning and fine-tuning more about:
- Passive Income
- Personal Growth
- etc and more
And so, I am lifting the focus purely on “Passive Income Lifestyle”, though I may not know exactly what to call such a broad focus.
Maybe just “personal growth” or something.
I MEAN, PASSIVE INCOME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS IMPORTANT AND IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION…
Building a recurring passive income that at least covers one’s monthly and daily living expenses is a basic necessity and must in life, if anyone wants to level up and not be stuck where they are in life.
It is not a luxury but a simple basic necessity to truly progress.
Yes, I am aware this is not easily achievable for everyone, especially those
- who don’t give a shit about their future
- who cannot or will not save because ____ happened
- who are thrown/given a hard hard situation and life (yes shit happens)
- and more
I…believe I cannot write for everyone. I cannot be all things to all people, and I know life can be challenging and hard, and I believe if we want a better life, we have to build good habits and strategy around a goal, and be consistent with it.
So, I think I will write about financial freedom or FIRE (financial independence, retire early) as the “basic foundation” of growth (other than choosing God, yourself, your spouse – if you wish to – and more, in that order).
Let me mull a little more as to how I think and organize my thoughts, feelings, taking into considerations truth, hope, love etc.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.