So I’ve not shared with you all, but I’ve been going for coaching classes (I’m the student) where I’m learning how to better make money online using the experience, knowledge and skills that I already have, and this has been ongoing since April/May 2021.
I’m not rushing things, as I’ve many other responsibilities including
- Phoenix Rehab (my #1 priority)’s management, leadership, growth etc (which also includes lots of sales and growth projects as well) – this takes up more than 80% of my waking time.
- Family and kids takes up my other remaining time other than
- Personal time which includes quiet time, exercise time etc
That being said, my coach is nudging me strongly towards video, and boy oh boy, it’s a whole different world out there.
Not just YouTube.
There’s Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Facebook.
I’ve got a webcam and a green screen; and I’m exploring/experimenting between using zoom to record videos (so that I dont have to edit haha) and using camera direct. It a HUGE learning curve but it’s fun, and I’m applying what I’m learning to Phoenix Rehab too, and it’s the #1 beneficiary of my side learning.
And video taking is actually exciting, though I’m still kinda stiff and awkward, but man is it interesting.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.