So I’ve not shared with you all, but I’ve been going for coaching classes (I’m the student) where I’m learning how to better make money online using the experience, knowledge and skills that I already have, and this has been ongoing since April/May 2021.
I’m not rushing things, as I’ve many other responsibilities including
- Phoenix Rehab (my #1 priority)’s management, leadership, growth etc (which also includes lots of sales and growth projects as well) – this takes up more than 80% of my waking time.
- Family and kids takes up my other remaining time other than
- Personal time which includes quiet time, exercise time etc
That being said, my coach is nudging me strongly towards video, and boy oh boy, it’s a whole different world out there.
Not just YouTube.
There’s Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Facebook.
I’ve got a webcam and a green screen; and I’m exploring/experimenting between using zoom to record videos (so that I dont have to edit haha) and using camera direct. It a HUGE learning curve but it’s fun, and I’m applying what I’m learning to Phoenix Rehab too, and it’s the #1 beneficiary of my side learning.
And video taking is actually exciting, though I’m still kinda stiff and awkward, but man is it interesting.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.