Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD -1888
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ USD$ USD$ 22.90
- 5th June 2017 USD 9.54
- 27th June 2017 USD 6.20
- 28th June 2017 USD 7.16
- Site Build It! (SBI) USD 24.90 (read my SBI review here)
- Fluttermail USD 10.00
- Customized niche WordPress sites x 2 = USD 799 x 2 = USD 1598
- Customized article writing USD 278 (8 x 1000 word articles) Total Expenses USD 1910.90
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 1034.80
- OUE Commercial REIT SGD 21.00
- OUE Commercial REIT SGD 9.50
- OUE Commercial REIT SGD 19.50
- OUE H Trust SGD 184.60
- Accordia Golf SGD 556.45
- Asian Pay TV SGD 243.75
Special Event in June 2016: I sold off all my shares for a nice gain of SGD $25,052.20
The reason why I sold off all my shares was mainly
- to realize my paper gains of $25,052.20 (+16.67%)
- to stockpile for market correction
- to have liquidity on hand
The month of June 2017 is pretty much quiet in the aspects of online sales, having only 3 sales. That made me have a nett loss of USD 12.00. There is an additional ongoing cost of Fluttermail, which is my email autoresponder that was the default for Mark Ling’s AffiloJetPack (AJP) course that I signed up for.
Since I’m paying for it and using it for my other niches, might as well use it also for NigelChua.com – since it’s already paid for. But I’m including the expense here so that it’d be clearer to you on how much I’m spending on both NigelChua.com and XtendHealthAsia.com.
Another reason why I started capturing emails here is because I know it’s a better way for me to keep connecting with my readers who wants to listen to me (those who don’t want to, either will not subscribe or will not stay subscribed – and that is perfectly fine with me, since I am looking for good fit anyway.)
I am not exploring solo ads at the moment, because I have budgeted for 2 entirely outsourced online businesses are are developed from scratch, and for ongoing monthly articles (see above in expenses). I will also budget for marketing costs which will include backlink building as well as online press releases, which I think will cost me around $120 – $150 per month. Am not sure yet if I should do this every month, based on both expenditure as well as concern that the sites will be penalized.
As I shared in the last month’s report, predictable cash flow.
Weirdly enough, this season in my life there is a lot of opportunities and offers coming my way, not those shady ones, but real businesses in the physical world coming my way. Good in a sense there is more opportunities, bad in a sense it’d take me away more from my online venture. Ugh.
I will reinvest my monies into dividend yielding stocks again later, sometime next year in 2018. I did say that I wanted to hold them for predictable cashflow, but other than the reasons above, I’ve another reason which I can’t share now – I will share with you when the time is right.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?