I’ve started my YouTube channel and began to do up videos!
You can either go
- To the Videos page where all the videos can be played from there OR
- You can go to my YouTube channel at https://nigelchua.com/youtube
Whichever you prefer.
I’m doing it the easy and lazy way right now, which is just by
- Using Zoom to record
- Using a background with a common theme and a highlighted topic for the video
- Upload to YouTube and add the descriptions
- Update here at NigelChua.com
I’m still exploring videos, and I quite like it for now, and will keep doing it until I get tired of it (or never hahaha). There is a learning curve but it’s beneficial because
- it teaches me to communicate better and clearer
- it’s a medium which if something happens to me, it’d be something that my loved ones and children and even grandchildren can still access
- and much more
Do visit and comment, and let me know which topics you’d like me to cover more. I may just do more videos because it’s also fun!
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.