Happy 56th birthday and national day Singapore!
I’m so happy, proud and blessed to be in and with Singapore, with so many memories here, and I expect more growth and progress to come.
I pray and wish that as we progress and prosper as a nation and individuals, let our inner world too, prosper, becoming increasingly kind, generous, patient, Godly and more to each other. I also hope for continued unity across the multi-racial and multi-faith nation, and have lots of good feelings and wishes for Singapore as a whole.
Happy 56th Birthday / National Day Singapore!
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.