Really, that’s just it.
There’s no other magic, other than some luck, lots of hard work and the understanding that you work hard now to enjoy the fruits of your labor much later, as well as the desire to serve others profitably.
It doesn’t work if you just look at the numbers by being a bean counter (though there is a role for that too), but for entrepreneurship, it’s a lot about serving others profitably.
The word “serve” must come before profits.
I often see new and would be entrepreneurs being purely profit driven and only look to do work that is profitable, never mind that they have no interest in it nor skills or ability to serve that market well. They only see others making money in it, and they want in.
And they get in…and get burned bad.
Conversely, you also can’t just keep serving, and running at a loss. It’s just not sustainable that way. I can’t imagine losing money with each sale we do – that’s not a business – I can’t even find the words other than it is a flop. Yes, sometimes it’s about taking time to build the business, but you need to project when it’d be profitable, and if not, when would the timeline be to cut your losses.
Entrepreneurship is about serving others profitably.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?