Don’t just chase money, instead, chase your dreams, purpose and mission.
Money itself it good, dont get me wrong, and can be so useful…but do bear in mind:
Table Of Contents
What’s life on your terms? ie What makes YOU happy?
What I’m saying is that you’ve got to understand and know yourself.
Everyone is wired very differently.
If what makes you happy is to earn $50K/year and spend time with loved ones and/or hobbies, then do that. No point trying to earn $500K and killing your health, sanity and relationships.
Conversely, there are some people out there who can’t breathe if they dont start their own business and grow it to high six or seven or more figures, and it kills them if they dont do it. And funnier is that they dont feel tired doing this. Cos they’re wired that way.
Can one change one’s wiring?
To me, it’s a yes and no thing.
Sometimes, it’s based on unpolished gems and with some polishing and luck, one can grow into larger dreams and goals.
Some just prefer not to.
When we chase after our dreams, purpose and mission, what’s funny is that we possibly and potentially may earn more than we want to, as composed to people who just chase money for the sake of chasing money.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.