Don’t just chase money, instead, chase your dreams, purpose and mission.
Money itself it good, dont get me wrong, and can be so useful…but do bear in mind:
Table Of Contents
What’s life on your terms? ie What makes YOU happy?
What I’m saying is that you’ve got to understand and know yourself.
Everyone is wired very differently.
If what makes you happy is to earn $50K/year and spend time with loved ones and/or hobbies, then do that. No point trying to earn $500K and killing your health, sanity and relationships.
Conversely, there are some people out there who can’t breathe if they dont start their own business and grow it to high six or seven or more figures, and it kills them if they dont do it. And funnier is that they dont feel tired doing this. Cos they’re wired that way.
Can one change one’s wiring?
To me, it’s a yes and no thing.
Sometimes, it’s based on unpolished gems and with some polishing and luck, one can grow into larger dreams and goals.
Some just prefer not to.
When we chase after our dreams, purpose and mission, what’s funny is that we possibly and potentially may earn more than we want to, as composed to people who just chase money for the sake of chasing money.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.