You know yourself best.
Which both a pro and a con…because on one hand, you can motivate and lead yourself the best. At the same time, you also can demotivate and choose not to achieve anything.
It’s freewill after all, baby.
You define you yourself, no one else.
You know what drives you, what makes you happy and what makes you sad. You can refer or ask people like your parents, check in with the bible, or your friends and family, but in the end, you need to define yourself.
This is the first step to true happiness, is when you know yourself. When you know what makes you happy, then you know how to build your life around things that matters most to you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.