A couple of days back I shared briefly on “I want to go back to writing mainly on Passive Income Lifestyle” and the reason for that sudden blurb is because I’ve chanced across quite a few articles, video and content on:
- and similar stuff
Yeah, on a spiritual level, I get that…
but at the beginning, it was an “ugh” moment for me.
The me today, 8th October 2019, don’t want to talk about that vibrations, manifestations and stuff like that. Maybe in 10 years time, I will.
But right now, I. Dont. Think. So.
What I want to talk about is like tangible stuff like:
- limited / finite time on earth, so don’t waste time pursuing meaningless shit
- systematic and automated passive income, so that we don’t waste time being packrats
- pursuing meaningful stuff.
I don’t know if I want to label/call my pursuit the pursuit of success.
I’ve no idea man – right now, what is right to me is to streamline and highlight the areas of importance, and building systems to support that.
I sometimes envy people who can just focus on one area, such as:
- financial education
- financial independence early retirement
- dividend stocks
- etc etc
It does sometimes drive me nuts that I think so broadly, like looking at things from an aerial, broad-based perspective.
Hmm – maybe I should call it “Pursuit Of Meaning And The Good Life”.
Or something like that.
But heck, I’m not very keen to talk about the weird vibration stuff.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile a way, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019 I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that adds positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.