Today’s post will be a short one, and I will be sharing the longer version one we fully recover. For me in a nutshell,
- Days 1-3: high fever 38 degrees + tiredness then progressed to
- Days 3-4: normal temperature but diarrhea and tiredness then becoming
- Day 5 onward: phlegm (lots of coughing) + tiredness + some sort of mental/brain slowness (here now)
It’s a little hard to write or think more than basic things like food, messages. Heck, even speaking is a little laborious.
Will end this post here for now.
The brain slowness thing is annoying. The nice thing is we’re here together, and it’s not that bad ie we’re not gonna die from it. Some inconveniences for now but we’d live.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.