I love reading – it’s one of those hobbies that are ridiculously cheap, yet amazingly rewarding.
Think about it: Someone spent years organizing their research and crafting it into a compelling narrative – and you get the best of it for ten bucks and a few days of reading!
It would be easy to list out a random list of books, but the ones I’ve listed here meet at least one of the following two criteria:
- The book was practically useful and applicable in my life
- The book had an original, key insight
The books here are listed in no particular order, and I’ll update them as we go along.
- Bible (I use The Message Bible, which is written in contemporary – today’s – English) – numerous authors, as inspired by God/Holy Spirit – available for free as well at HolyBible app and BibleGateWay.com
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Ramit Sethi
- Millionaire Teacher – Andrew Hallam
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
- What The Dog Saw – Malcolm Gladwell
- Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
- The $100 Start Up – Chris Guillebeau
- How to Fail At Almost Everything And Still Win Big – Scott Adams
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Cal Newport
- Write. Publish. Repeat. – Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- Predictably Irrational – Dan Ariely
- Decisive: How To Make Better Choices in Life and Work – Chip and Dan Heath
- The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Antifragile – Nassim Taleb
- Fooled By Randomness – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Tribes: We Need You To Lead Us – Seth Godin
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers Into Friends and Friends into Customers – Seth Godin
- Money: Master The Game – Tony Robbins
- Unlimited Power – Tony Robbins
As you can tell, I really enjoy reading, and this is just a short list. I have a lot of books that I read and re-read.
This list the the “re-readable” books list =)
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.