I made my first million when I was 32.
Making your first million isn’t luck – it’s strategy, consistent efforts as well as knowing what to do and also, very importantly, what not to do. It’s not that easy, but doable for those who are hungry and willing to put in the time, effort to improve and self-correct.
The 3 core steps
- Earning (and earning more)
- Spending the same rate or percentage of your income
- Taking the surplus to invest regularly and consistently in low fees, low risk investments such as index funds
- Starting a side hustle to earn and invest more
- Taking a portion of the surplus to put into higher risk and returns
The money is nice of course…but it’s also a lot of fun learning, growing, meeting new people and helping others.
The most important factor and start to your first million is to earn more first and foremost (this increases your investing rate) followed by (2) rate of return of investment.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.