I made my first million when I was 32.
Making your first million isn’t luck – it’s strategy, consistent efforts as well as knowing what to do and also, very importantly, what not to do. It’s not that easy, but doable for those who are hungry and willing to put in the time, effort to improve and self-correct.
The 3 core steps
- Earning (and earning more)
- Spending the same rate or percentage of your income
- Taking the surplus to invest regularly and consistently in low fees, low risk investments such as index funds
- Starting a side hustle to earn and invest more
- Taking a portion of the surplus to put into higher risk and returns
The money is nice of course…but it’s also a lot of fun learning, growing, meeting new people and helping others.
The most important factor and start to your first million is to earn more first and foremost (this increases your investing rate) followed by (2) rate of return of investment.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.