This is the 100% truth.
I’m 100% aware that we need money to have a roof over our heads, put food on the table, send kids and family to school and for medical care, of course; what I’m referring to is people making money their entire goal.
Which blindsides and distracts them from more important things in life, such as good health, good relationships etc.
You gotta to know yourself, and know what kind of lifestyle, stresses and happiness that YOU are wired for.
- Some people love earning 6 and 7 figures, working 14-20 hour days – they revel and celebrate it.
- Some prefer to work 9-5 and see their kids grow up or have side hobbies etc
The key is that you need to know what makes you happy.
One of the worst things to do is to try to become someone you’re not wired for, despite people saying that you just got to hustle and grind it through – you need to know yourself.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.