I’ve always tried to turn challenges, issues and problems into opportunities and learning lessons. In 2008, when I was about to embark on the path of entrepreneurship after three years of full time employment, my mom had been calling me for nights, yelling into the phone “you better keep your job” before slamming the phone down on me, and I’d receive calls from my dad to “think things through properly” many, many times, with great convictions.
Without a doubt, both of them were very entrenched with the “no, you can’t do that” idea and mindset.
All I did was to smile into the phone, and tell them “yes, I can“. Of course, it was always met with their eyeball-rolling-arms-folded-attitude-conversation-thereafter, but it doesn’t matter. I wasn’t rude, there was no need to shout, and sometimes, there wasn’t any opportunity to share with them what I felt because they’d hang up on me before I could say anything.
I didn’t give up, and kept saying to myself,
“I think I can. I think I can.”
Three years later, our physiotherapy and hand therapy business in Singapore is thriving, with more clients to serve and treat, and our families happy with our progress. Last I heard, both my parents and one of our siblings wants to start their own business and go for their dreams.
And I will tell them, “yes, you can.”
Likewise, I will tell you, yes, YOU can. You are an amazing person, talented, gifted, creative, energetic and smart – you can achieve whatever you set out to do. And this “Yes, You Can” spirit, I send out to you, into your heart, life and soul.
From here, think and evaluate about the goals, dreams and desires that you have, and write them down, and place them somewhere you can see them, and keep the spirit in your heart –
If you’re wondering what the answer to those doubts and nagging questions…
YES, YOU CAN.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.