Wow, today is the 31st of December 2017.
2017…felt both long, short and blur at times, but it seem to have really flown.
Looking back at a glance, some of the key highlights:
1. Porting of NigelChua.com from self-hosted WordPress at Bluehost to Solo Built It, and the porting transition was a painfully slow one. At this point in writing, I am still waiting for the programmers and support of Solo Build It to help me complete the transition of Nigel-Chua.com to the proper and accurate NigelChua.com (without the “-” hyphen).
2. Deciding to focus a little more on health: I am continuing to take my Xtend Life supplements, drinking Aquasana filtered water and installed an exercise regime that ensures I exercise at least 3-5 times a week of about 30-45 minutes each time.
3. Introduction of the world of Bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency by my very good friend Hendri in August 2017 followed by very intere
4. Completing my 3-year bond in Urbanrehab following majority acquisition of a large multi-nation company in Singapore, tendered and retaining as a consultant in the same company.
Urbanrehab has had its most changes this year, with 3 physiotherapists leaving us but we had managed to filled those positions within 2 weeks, though the manpower schedule planning was painful (thanks Louise!)
Meeting up with the founders/CEOs and top management of the company that acquired us to explain why I tendered was one of the most intense, challenging and growth-decision of my life. I learnt so much about myself, corporates, philosophies and more.
5. In December 2017 itself, I started a new regime of turning off my mobile phone from 10 PM to 8 AM in the morning, of which there is no checking my phone’s messages, emails, cryptocurrency positions, pricing etc, until I’ve completed new morning routine: wake up, drink water and take my supplements, pray, read the Word Of God (Bible), read a book, and exercise. Then only I allow myself to switch on my phone again. I feel much more in control of my day this way, and am more prepared for the day.
6. In line with item 5, I am consciously reading more. Books that I’m picking up (new and old) include Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad, Tim Ferriss’ Tribe Of Mentors and Tools Of Titans, Ricardo Semler’s Maverick! and Seneca. Of course, the classic and evergreen book of life and wisdom – the Holy Bible.
7. My family. There has been much stresses and changes in my family – my nucleus family, David and Olivia are growing so fast! David himself was born in March 2017 – man, time really flies! He’s already 9+ months old, and crawling and standing up and more. With 2 kids, the demands are much greater than before in terms of attention and energy, and with the growth of business, it is pretty hard to juggle.
8. My struggle with online business. Year after year, my offline business especially my specialist rehab business grows and grows. In fact, I have increased number of people asking my input on therapy businesses consultancy (which is one of the reasons why I’m putting in some effort to build TherapyEntrepreneurs.com, a therapy business consultancy arm).
I’ve tried to buy 2 WordPress sites as well, but I really couldn’t cope with the demands of life and business etc as above. My Xtend Life supplements business although small, continues to grow slowly. I will continue with both of these businesses, and focus on stuff that I’m good at.
9. Dividend stock investing. This year has been a good bountiful year for my dividend stocks, and in a bittersweet way, I sold off all my dividend stocks and with their dividends, getting a nice 25% return on investment. (But oh, I miss miss miss my dividends).
Table Of Contents
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2018?
I’ll share in another post of my goals, hopes and focus in and for 2018, but of course, they’d cover the 9 items mentioned above and more.
Happy new year to you, and may 2018 be the beginning of your best year yet!
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.