As you know, I took the time to mull over after a chat with Warren late 2015, when he asked me if I’d like to do more to help build up Xtend-Life’s presence in Asia, I took a month plus to ponder and think about it.
You see, I had just taken the move to leave Jeunesse after finding out how multi-level marketing (MLM) or also known as network marketing products prices are bumped up to pay out more, and how the quality tends to not be its best (their products are not regulated/approved by US Food & Drug Administration, or any other regulations), and how MLMs tend to work is to work by recruitment. MLMs strength is its dedication to sales training and sales though.
It was not obvious when I first joined, but after carefully studying it, and more importantly, when I compared it to Xtend-Life which has been around since 2000, and have 4 regulations/approvals:
- United States Food & Drug Administration
- Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
- British Pharmacopeia
Having 4 regulations makes its quality world-class.
Being in healthcare has shown me how much difference quality is when an item is a regulated item; and the more it is regulated, it tends to be very high quality. Next, I looked at price – the best item in Xtend-Life is their Total Balance Premium series, which costs USD 103.00 for 30 days supply, and contains 99 ingredients that have been separately tested and each of the ingredients have their own certificate of analysis (COA) that you can request for. Every batch has its own COA. Compare that to Jeunesse Finity that is just anti-oxidants gel that is not even regulated or approved by US FDA…and the Finity goes for USD 192, close to 2x the price of Total Balance Premium series.
Kinda straightforward to see and understand, but that may be just me. As I grow older, I get tired, wary and cautious of “chasing the wind” where people get excited about “being the first” and “recruit more” – as I get older, I want to do things that are more meaningful and valuable to me.
And that’s one of the reasons why I left Jeunesse and why I joined Xtend-Life instead.
Xtend-Life’s values resonated with me – dedication and obsession over quality and regulated, value for money, and focusing on customers’ health and not just feeding people dreams to sell more products. I can see myself growing with this company, and likely very long term.
Which is why my momentum in building my Xtend-Life affiliate website at www.xtendhealthasia.com is still going on strong, and I will do my best.
If natural health supplements and skin care is something you appreciate, do visit Xtend Health Asia.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.