I’m starting an experiment to write more often.
Earlier in my writing, I would write based on what I experienced be it at work or life, and share some ideas. Later, I read that I need to have an editorial schedule where I will have a list of topics that I would like to cover and then have them pre-written and published at set dates, but that doesn’t work so far; it seems that writing on a as-when basis is better for me.
So I will do just that.
Ideally I will want to write and publish posts 3-4 times a week if not more, and the goals are simple:
- to hone my writing and written communication skills
- to write and dive deeper to my craft
- to start a writing habit
- to stop the habit of “perfectionism” and to start a new one called “progression”
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.