I chanced across this concept as I read Jon Dyxstra’s blog, where he started a new product review blog, but he keep writing first without adding any tags or categories, simply because he wants to see how the site grows and develops first.
I like that idea.
I believe the major reason why this blog (NigelChua.com) isn’t growing as fast isn’t just because I’m busy with a few businesses to juggle such as
- Phoenix Rehab Group, our specialist physiotherapy and hand therapy practice in Singapore
- KDP romance and self help books (in development)
- other niche affiliate sites and projects
…is that I have been wanting to think the entire project first before I take consistent action, such as writing here for myself and my readers. It’s not that I don’t have topics to write about, I do have quite a bit, just that I was thinking if I should sort/think out the categories first so that the topics can fall within the categories I prepare, but that was an error I believe.
As I am more intuitive and exploratory curious in nature, I will do it the other way around: take an intuitive semi-structured approach to writing NigelChua.com and then take a look to create/refine the categories here on this site.
Let’s see how that goes.
We don’t have to have the entire map and structure mapped out first before we make our move – we can make our move first and then refine as we go along.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.