I recently upgraded my BlueHost webhosting plan from the Plus plan to the Business Pro plan, and though it’s a large hike in price from $5.95 per month to $14.95 per month (USD), the speed is much, much higher.
Though my WordPress websites were down for 3+ days during the DNS propogation due to the hosting plan upgrade, the resulting speed is much faster to load and read, and frankly, even when I’m on the dashboard writing/editing articles or updating stuff:
EVERYTHING Is Much Faster.
Now if you’re just starting out online (or thinking about it), especially if you want to go down the route of a self-hosted WordPress platform (the other alternative is the Solo Build It approach), you need the medium or basic plan will do.
- The Basic Plan is the cheapest (can be as low as $2.95 per month) BUT it hosts only ONE site
- The Medium Plan (called the Plus plan, and the one that I had been using since 2008), I pay about $5.95 per month for UNLIMITED sites, and I recommend that you take the medium plan so you won’t be limited.
It is so easy to do: first, get your own domain name here below:
Once you look at it, you’d get an offer for webhosting, and choose the Basic or Plus plan (I recommend the Plus plan); choose to pay for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months (the 36 months plan usually have the best bulk discount price: I always pay for 36 months because I’m here for long term anyway).
Make your payment and you’d be brought to cPanel.
To install WordPress, it’s usually very intuitive, and now they have a one-click WordPress install: look for that button and install WordPress on your domain. (If you’re lost/unsure, click on their “Chat” button to bring up the live chat support, and ask the support to help you step-by-step: they are very helpful).
And your website can be live in 15 minutes+!
To recap: There are 2 ways to start an online business, either via:
- self hosted WordPress, go with BlueHost webhosting or
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.