I always encourage my staff and team (or any individuals) to always work to learn, to optimize their life and work and living around growth and learning. I believe that the more you learn on a wider scale, the higher your ability to earn. I do not mean to just specialize into PhDs where one becomes highly skilled and specialized into a small area (good in certain areas) but you’ve to look beyond your specializations.
Beyond specializations, which is good in the area of therapy and healthcare, I think the fundamentals of success falls into four additional broad categories of skills:
- learning to manage cash and cash flow
- learning to build and manage systems
- learning to manage people
- learning to market and sell
In this sense, I recommend therapists and healthcare professionals to take a long view of their personal and professional lives, and incorporate the learning of the four skills above during their search and selection of a particular occupation in a particular center. Even if the centre does not provide such learnings, you have other options which is to learn to observe what your colleagues do well, go for external courses, go for lunch with people whom you look up to.
My perspective of work is that it satisfies several things that I look for in work, in priority:
- That it must satisfy my curiosity in wondering how things work, how people work, how businesses work
- That it must satisfy my theories via experimentation
- That it must satisfy my financial requirements in terms of monetary or stock gain
And that’s my requirement for work or investment before I go into them. I am primarily a relatively frugal person, and so I am very low in debt (or in financial terms, extremely low/no gearing) so that I can focus on satisfying my curiosity in businesses, investments, systems and people. And interestingly, the more I do this, the more I can earn in the long run.
Yes, my curiosity and need for experimentation ranks much higher on the scale than financial requirements, but that may be because I am very lowly geared/debt, so that I can optimize to learn more. Don’t get me wrong, I love to earn money, and I definitely love to earn and much as I can (which explains why I enjoy starting businesses and making them profitable, as well as going seriously into investing), but if I have to rank them, satisfying my curiosity and need to experiment ranks MUCH MUCH HIGHER than my need to earn more.
Optimize and work to learn.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.