Is there really a need to ask why you should retire early?
Hahaha, ok joke aside – I’m being ultra-serious actually. Every one of us should have a plan in place that clearly delineates our financial goal and how to retire early.
- Some like entrepreneurship and hustling
- Some like to invest in businesses by being angel investors or venture capitalists
- Some like land banking
- Some like stock trading
- Some like dividend stock investing (me included)
- Some like property investing
- Some want to take their businesses public
There are so many ways to get there, but this article doesn’t cover that.
It covers why you need to retire early.
Table Of Contents
#1 You Retire Early So You Can Focus On Getting Rich/Wealthy
Retiring early doesn’t mean that you’re rich or wealthy.
It just means that your passive income streams is more than your daily expenses, and thus you no longer have to make decisions that put food in your tummy or roof over your head.
You can fear less and focus more.
Many of the rich people are less distracted and able to better focus on building and improving their businesses or investments because they’re retired.
#2 You Retire Early So You Can Live A Rich Life Doing Things That Matter
Many of us subscribe to a life where living is deferred.
We choose to wait and delay doing what matters. We wait 20, 30 or 40+ years to retire, to spend time with children or parents, or to do something that is more meaningful to us.
Often, it is too late. An example is my dad, who passed away in 2014. He was 59.
2014 is the year he was to retire, and he looked forward to it. I too, deferred spending time with family, opting to “build my business first THEN spend time with loved ones later” – I learnt the hard way about fragility of life and time on earth.
The earlier you retire, the earlier you can spend more time doing things you love or spending time with people you love, exercise and get fit, travel the world when you’re still young and fit and more. Or be parents who are always available for their children. Or writing that book. Or starting that online business.
Whatever it is, retiring early gives you options in life, to live meaningfully.
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.