Following an earlier article on why I will never tell my kids that we have some money,I thought I’d expand a little more on the main reason why I believe, think and feel why I will never tell my kids we have some money.
The main reason is that we want them to find their own way in the world, without thinking/feeling that they don’t have to.
That it is not only fun and profitable to find something to do, but more importantly, it is so much more meaningful.
Table Of Contents
THE IMPORTANCE OF MEANINGFUL
If you dive deeper into this word call “meaningful”, you may think of other related words such as significance.
Engaging in meaningful activities, tasks and projects is very important, because:
- highly paid people who engage in non-meaningful stuff will not stay long
- people who are both very rich or very poor love being engaged in meaningful work such as philanthropy, volunteer, or doing what they’re meant to
It is very important to find or build and engaging in things that are meaningful to you, because when it’s meaningful, you’d live a richer and significant life.
- You’d wake up early for it.
- You’d speak all day about it.
- You’d look forward to going back to it.
- If it’s meaningful enough, you may even do it for free, if there is no budget (think of hobbies, volunteer work, etc)
And that’s what I want my kids to have.
Yes, I want them to be very useful in the world, I want them to be very rich but I want them to achieve their riches and stuff and at the same time, be fulfilled because they do what is meaningful.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.