I occasionally get so emotional and riled up when I see people not stepping up and wanting to earn more money to make their lives better. No, I’m not talking about those who are already making more than enough to live a good life, I’m talking about those whose lives will change when they add $500 – $1000 a month to their income.
I don’t blame those who try and get scammed, lose money or fail – they’re trying to progress and there’s just some obstacles in their way; if they preservere, they generally will make it. Follow the training here in WA, there are already thousands of success stories for 10+ years (sign up for free here)
Today, I want to chat with those who are the dreamers but do not take the actions to change their lives, and not realize that it’s difficult to make money, but it’s not out of reach nor is it rocket science.
Table Of Contents
I’m A Dreamer Too.
I dream almost everyday, and support my dreams by writing out my goals and plans, and the difference that I take is that I don’t give myself time or room to say that it cannot work, nor will I waste time dwelling in those non-productive thoughts.
Yes, I’ve asked myself thousands of times and say “it wont work because of XYZ”, but I don’t care and take action anyway, because most of the time such negative talks are more about perfection, and I cannot care for perfection, because practice and doing it now is so much more valuable than waiting till something is perfect.
Don’t Wait For The Right Time. There Is No Right Time.
Yes, you may be stuck in certain situations and scenarios, but time and opportunity rarely comes your way or drop in your lap – you have to seek it and make time for opportunities. You don’t need like 10 hours a day, just the consistent 1-2 hours per day is a good start.
Starting yesterday or last year is better than starting today, but that time is already lost. The next best thing is starting now.
I’ve been trying to make money online since 2002, and I’ve nothing to show until 2015, where I took the effort to learn how to make money online and start from scratch. Doesn’t matter I’ve built a 7-figure physiotherapy business:
I’m A Complete Newbie In The Make Money Online World.
I hustle. I grind. I put my hard work in to learn and apply.
So you’ve seen me making some money online (see my passive income reports and affiliate commissions proof here) but it’s not consistent nor significant enough for me to live off my online income…
…but to me, it’s very, very powerful.
Because I know that I know that I know, if I can make $50 online in one month, as I refine and improve and build more, I can 10x, 50x or even 1000x.
To me, it’s highly personal, highly empowering. And I know it’s a life skill that no one can take away from me.
If you’re wanting to make money online, don’t wait anymore. Now is the time to start. Start an online business because you can do it anytime you want/can, it costs so low to start (you can even start for free), and you target a global audience, and you can do it anywhere you want (home, beach – whatever).
Think for yourself, how old you are now, and how long more you want to work. Don’t you want to build an online business that works for you night and day? That frees up your life to be flexible to fly around or spend time with people you love or doing things that matter?
Instead of trying to pay the bills?
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.