I’m just obsessed with good success, and totally fascinated both with how polarizing it is: there are those that can just do fraudulent, evil and corrupted things to others, and there are those like me who just cant.
I believe 100% in my being that good success is the best and good way to long term and lasting success. Good success is success that brings good, happiness, love and joy to ourselves and the world, without compromising ethics or people.
There is no point or good in achieving glory, money or success by throwing someone under the bus, lying or hurting them to get a profit or a benefit – it’s not good that way.
Good success is the sole thing that I’ve been obsessed with since 2005, that we cannot profit by doing stuff that is unethical or goes against our values (or at least we wont do to our loved ones) and that’s why I’ve turned down money to do or work with unscrupulous people or organizations.
I create these videos for my loved ones, children, family and friends and for you too, in the hope that it will help you improve your life as I document my pursuit and progress of my obsession with good success.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.