Why entrepreneurship is good for you – there are just so, so, so many good points about entrepreneurship that I sometimes don’t know where to start.
1) You can earn more – $500/month, $1000/month or more, if correct niche is selected and scaled right. What will this extra income mean to you? Also…what if it can earn more than your current salary?
2) Entrepreneurship is a growth-hacker – it will force you to focus and grow so fast personally and professionally in such an intense way, but gosh, those who love to grow and learn, it’s awesome
3) Entrepreneurial skills are valuable – you can choose to teach this skill to your kids, get hired to make money as a consultant or just keep working in your own businesses.
4) Profitable businesses are valuable – you can scale them further, you can take them public, you can sell them for multiples of annual profits, give them to your kids – whatever.
5) Create jobs and a community and work culture that you love
6) You can meet more like-minded people and even may meet the person of your dreams. You may meet interesting people from all walks of life. Or not if you don’t want to.
7) Deal with boredom..and maybe get happier?
8) Increase natural confidence, leadership, communication etc
Entrepreneurship is so addictive to me because it hits so many of my spots, and I will likely never get sick of it – consider it, you may like it too =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.