Why entrepreneurship is good for you – there are just so, so, so many good points about entrepreneurship that I sometimes don’t know where to start.
1) You can earn more – $500/month, $1000/month or more, if correct niche is selected and scaled right. What will this extra income mean to you? Also…what if it can earn more than your current salary?
2) Entrepreneurship is a growth-hacker – it will force you to focus and grow so fast personally and professionally in such an intense way, but gosh, those who love to grow and learn, it’s awesome
3) Entrepreneurial skills are valuable – you can choose to teach this skill to your kids, get hired to make money as a consultant or just keep working in your own businesses.
4) Profitable businesses are valuable – you can scale them further, you can take them public, you can sell them for multiples of annual profits, give them to your kids – whatever.
5) Create jobs and a community and work culture that you love
6) You can meet more like-minded people and even may meet the person of your dreams. You may meet interesting people from all walks of life. Or not if you don’t want to.
7) Deal with boredom..and maybe get happier?
8) Increase natural confidence, leadership, communication etc
Entrepreneurship is so addictive to me because it hits so many of my spots, and I will likely never get sick of it – consider it, you may like it too =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.