A wise man asked his followers/disciples this question:
Why do people shout at each other?
Some of the answers he received includes people shouting at each other because they are not calm, because they are angry at each other etc.
Calmly, he said that those were true, but not the actual reasons. The real reason why people shout at each other, was in fact, people’s heart grow distant when they’re angry/upset/disappointed at each other, and to cover the distances between their hearts, they up their volume to compensate.
The more upset/angry/disappointed they are, the more the disconnect and distance between the hearts, and the more louder and intensive they will shout.
That’s why lovers who are in love with each other often need not shout, but to whisper to each other and their hearts can hear what they say. Those who are more attuned and in love with each other – sometimes words are not needed at all.
To take this further, perhaps that is why people, Christians predominantly, sometimes can’t hear the voice of God. God whispers to us, gently like a quiet voice, and if our hearts are far away, we can’t hear Him. And those who are seeking Him but have hearts that are far away, they often will shout out to Him, asking where He is and if He’s there.
But because their hearts are far away, they cannot really hear.
You want to hear clearer, you have to move nearer. Be gentle. Move closer and forward cautiously, slowly, be graceful. Stop to listen. Listen first, then speak. If you have tried it and it doesn’t work, then walk away.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.