We’re nearing the end of the crazy crazy year of 2020, the year where COVID19 really disrupted the entire world’s operations:
- trade decreased significantly
- flights decreased significantly
- work-from-home became the new norm
- words like isolations, stay home notice, quarantine, safe distancing, mask wearing and safe distancing were buzzwords
All in all, a crazy year.
Oh but what a time it has been – it’s a very good wake up call as well to many of us who had been taking life, routines and things for granted – we were definitely “jarred and shaken up” by COVID19.
So now it’s 28th November 2020, and end of 2020 is just in about 33 days time – what is your priority and focus for 2021?
What will you do this coming new year?
What will you be focusing on?
Will you be improving what you already have and do?
Will you stay the same?
Remember, exactly one year ago in 2019, what was your plan for 2020? Have you achieved what you set out to do? If yes, good.
If not, what happened? Did 2020 happened and COVID smacked all the plans out of whack?
How will things differ next year in 2021? Maybe COVID vaccine will be out by then, or will it not? What will change?
Will you choose to…
- love more next year?
- read more next year?
- exercise more next year?
- lose a little weight next year?
- start a side income hustle online next year? (if you do, consider going to my PassiveIncomeEntrepreneurship.com site where I help individuals like you build a $500-$1K+ per month side income from affiliate marketing)
Whatever it is, write it down, and put it at a place you can see it every day. Put it as your computer background, or printed and stuck to your bathroom mirror – wherever you can see it.
And just do the work – I assure as long as you put effort in consistently, you will get to where and who you want to be.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.