…is really a concept of freedom financially, mentally and emotionally.
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Yes, I Write What I Write Here Because My Big Dream And Vision And Hope For You, My Readers Is That I Want You To Be Free And Happy.
- 0.2 That’s My CEO Philosophy And Approach To Money, Life And Happiness…That Leads To Financial Freedom.
- 0.3 I Want You To Be Happy.
- 0.4 I Am Not Here To Lecture, As It’s Not My Place. I Write This Because My Passive Income Lifestyle And Its Pursuit – It’s Meaningful To Me, And Likewise, I Hope It’s Meaningful To You.
- 0.5 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Yes, I Write What I Write Here Because My Big Dream And Vision And Hope For You, My Readers Is That I Want You To Be Free And Happy.
The three pillars of achieving basic freedom for me in my personal experience is
1. Cutting back on unnecessary expenses, but being able to pay top-dollars for top-value stuff that is meaningful ie not spending money on shit to impress others or out of whim/impulse, but truly spending on stuff that matters. Eg you want to buy a luxury item? Sure, make your assets buy it for you via passive income and dividends. At the same time, I am aware that just plain consumerism is too rampant, sucking your savings and worse, not making you any happier. I do not advocate extreme frugality (ugh), but reasonable spending to save to invest more.
2. Earning more money via online business on the side, on top of work (if you do work), or if you’re a student, a stay at home mum etc – the experiences, skill, decision making etc that you learn and hone whilst you do this upgrades your life tremendously. And the earning capacity is unlimited, which allows you to invest more and faster, if you want to. Or pay for stuff that is meaningful.
3. Optimizing your saved income and money by investing and reinvesting into defensive, reliable and long term dividend stock that pays you dividends consistently
That’s My CEO Philosophy And Approach To Money, Life And Happiness…That Leads To Financial Freedom.
Thing is, we all need a certain amount of money to survive, and studies are showing that it’s about $75k per year ($6250 per month) is all we need to achieve a certain level of mood, happiness and comfort…any anything above that doesn’t show a significant difference ie even if one makes 2x the amount which is $150k, their happiness and mood is the same as when they’re at $75k.
What I wanted to say was: “I don’t think we need that much”, but everyone’s lifestyle and spending habits and demands is different, eg single individuals vs couples vs couples with children vs where they live etc – too much variables. Of course, usually the bigger the family the more expenses – that’s normal and natural. I just try to encourage you to not spend on things that don’t matter but spend within budget – even if lavishly – if it’s within the budget.
I Want You To Be Happy.
Personally, once I had experienced again and again how my businesses make money for me and my dividend stock pay dividends regularly, like clockwork, there’s this sensation of…how do I put it…
“I am free, I am not worried about money (though we are not rich), but I don’t worry so much anymore, and I can focus on things that are important to me eg family, meaningful conversations and pursuits. I don’t have to live with mean/disrespectful colleagues and bosses and people – and that has made my life much easier”
We are definitely not there yet in terms of passive income (at this point in writing, only about $12k from dividend stocks though our physical business provide us much more than that), but I am ramping up my online business and injections into dividend stocks for the next 5-10 years.
I Am Not Here To Lecture, As It’s Not My Place. I Write This Because My Passive Income Lifestyle And Its Pursuit – It’s Meaningful To Me, And Likewise, I Hope It’s Meaningful To You.
By the time I’m 40 (or max 45), I want to be able to more available for my family and children without having to just work long hours just to put them through school and life and then die.
I’d like to have the option to be more for them until they don’t want me around anymore (heh). And that’s my deep seated desire.
What’s yours? Comment below.
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Good or bad…hard to…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.