What are your burning passions that keeps you going?
- Is it for the better future of your loved ones?
- Is it to give back to the world and society?
- Is it to prove someone else wrong? And prove yourself right?
Table Of Contents
Is there even a correct answer to this question?
Everyone’s reasons should be different and unique, though there may be some similarities when we compare as a group or from a broad based perspective.
The reasons may change as seasons in life change.
When I was younger in my tens and twenties, it was to survive.
Then in my 30s, it was to thrive and prove to myself and those that seem to look down on me.
Now, as I’m 40, it’s for my family and myself.
Deep down, I know my reasons are my kids, my loved ones, and I want to show my loved ones a better way of life. That it isn’t just about studying hard, getting a good job, working, buying shit we dont care about, then one day, we die.
Ugh, that’s depressing as heck to me.
I dont want that for me, my loved ones or for you – that’s not a good way.
A better way to a good life is to build a business we care about, ideally an online business that provides passive business income, that can work 24/7, providing good value to clients who love paying us, and yet at the same time, frees up our time to do stuff we love, and more.
A life where we have more control over the time and energy we put in.
Or where we work from.
Do you know what’s your burning reasons that keep you going?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.