Yesterday I was reminded of a dream that I had a long time ago – so long ago that even I had forgotten about it.
I remember that it was so dark, that I thought I could feel the darkness. It was darker than dark, and even light couldn’t reach out if it was switched on in that darkness.It was that dark.
I heard a voice, beckoning me. There was a voice calling me. It was a gentle masculine voice, very gentle, and I was called by name. My very name was called, so I know He knows me.
He said: “Follow me, Nigel.”
I couldn’t really see where the voice came from, and I had to strain my eyes to look, and even though I try to look for a picture that best describes what I saw, it was really darkness with just a speck of light, very far away.
“Come to me, Nigel.”
I started walking. Left foot, right foot, left foot. The darkness seems like a fabric that I had to push against, and apparently, it pushes back as well, like it was fighting me. It was tiring, but doable.
“Come on Nigel.”
I kept walking and until I got closer, and I saw His face, the face of Jesus. He had such a soft and gentle face, and it shone gently. I remember His soft eyes, and He smiled gently and He spoke to me.
He said, “don’t be afraid of the darkness, the darkness is afraid of you, because you are of Me, and in Me. Speak, and you can do anything, in My name.” I shook my head, because I don’t understand, and He said, “here, I’ll show you.”
“Darkness, be gone.”
There was such a bright light, which began emanating from His face, and slowly and slowly it got brighter and brighter. As it got brighter, I could actually see darkness shaking and tremoring, like it was afraid, and it ?slinked away?
It just got more and more bright, until the whole place was bright white. I closed my eyes and when I open my eyes, I was awake in my room. And I heard the soft spoken words of Jesus:
Table Of Contents
PHILIPPIANS 4:13 – NEW KING JAMES VERSION (NKJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.