This is by far one of the toughest picture of my papa, for me.
To see his smiling face on his WhatsApp profile, and to see the last WhatsApp message I se
nt to him on 30th April 2014, to let him know we’re coming home that weekend.
That is also the weekend after we returned from New Zealand not long; and it was for that trip I had a nice although brief chat with him.
I had told him that I found travelling so difficult, because of the high costs and even higher opportunity costs, to which he had told me:
Nigel, please go with your wife for a well-deserved holiday la. You all work so hard and hadn’t gone anywhere. Money can always make back one.
And with his encouragement, I went ahead with the holiday, and ignored the costings of such a holiday.
To which when I returned, I realized that New Zealand was his dream destination, and I had told him that next April 2015, we will go for a New Zealand holiday with him, because throughout the trip in New Zealand, I kept thinking that
Papa will like it here in New Zealand.
Those thoughts filled my mind as I fished, explored nature there – I was pretty convinced that he’d love it there in New Zealand.
That’s the last WhatsApp I had sent him, and the last conversation too. Pa, how I miss you. Let’s do lunch again.
This is a tribute and ruminations of my late papa, Daniel Chua. He was born on 27th Feb 1955, and he was called to the Lord on 24th May 2014 (59 years old). A tribute was created to him at DanielChua.com.
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?