Little David was born on 9th March 2017 as the latest addition to the family, and boy, were we glad was our firstborn, Olivia, adores him to bits.
As a father, what more can I ask of my children, than to love each other? I pray that as they grow up together, they’d love each other more and take care of each other.
I am grateful for my wife who has brought and borne a wonderful second child to our family; pregnancy and motherhood is never easy, but parenthood is amazing (though also very tiring).
I am grateful for my mum, siblings, and especially to my parent-in-laws who are helping with the confinement food for my wife, it really helps her recuperate better too.
Am also glad and thankful for all my friends, cellgroup and most importantly God who gave us a healthy baby.
We’re tired but grateful and happy. =)
Of course, this website NigelChua.com IS about personal finance, early retirement, passive income and online business; so, financially speaking, it does cost more money for pregnancies (think gynae fees, supplements, medicine, scans, health drinks etc) then to delivery (hospital and doctor fees and medicine) and then to confinement/post delivery and then to child upbringing.
It all costs money, and it’d be best to have planned in advance. We stocked up a stockpile of about $30k for the pregnancy and delivery (we have a BUPA insurance, and we hope it’d cover most of our hospital/delivery fees); and the confinement period should be about $500 – $700 for a month; and then should be our regular expenses as a newborn doesn’t add much costs to our family except for the occasional doctor visit ($100 or less) follow up.
In Singapore, having children is more expensive only as they start having school, classes and ECA, and we hadn’t reached that stage yet, so this time, it’s still manageable and not stretched yet (Olivia attends classes daily in a day care/play school that costs us about $600 after subsidies – thanks to Singapore Government – and that’s the fixed costs we have for our kids at this point in time)
But, we need to keep stockpiling and building our passive income portfolio if we want to ensure that our lifestyle is protected and we can cover their schooling/upbringing expenses on top of our lifestyle – which is the reason why I targeted for $100k passive income per annum.
Table Of Contents
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.