You need to spend at least 5-10+ hours each week on growth activities.
- Reading something that expands your mind
- Exercising to strengthen your body
- Forgiving others
- Speaking out in kindness
- Calling a loved one
If you do this every week, you will keep improving every week.
Choose something that interests you and benefits at least 2 or more individuals. And ensure it harms no one.
Conversely if you don’t do so, that’s similar to just surviving and staying still without improving.
In some cases, say a person is struggling, it may be hard to dedicate 5 hours a week or more, but I recommend to hold onto this and push through.
These growth hours will help you level up in the direction you actually want to level up, as opposed to organic / reactive learning based on what happens around and to you.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.