Edit/Update 5th June 2018
I have since started to recommend again Wealthy Affiliate as a fairly-ok-to-good platform to learn and build passive income internet businesses; they have very strong support, robust discussion/forums, strong fundamental online business training programs, and best of all, there is a free-for-life basic membership program where you can learn the basics of online business, get 2 free websites and webhosting too (sign up for the free for life Wealthy Affiliate account here)
Yes, one of their strong points is that you can stay as a free basic member for life if you want to, or once you’ve learnt as much as you can from the basic level and want to level up, you can opt to upgrade to be a premium member at $49 per month or $359 per year (the yearly option is much cheaper).
The reason why I decided to not promote Wealthy Affiliate then was because they do not provide a refund if you pre-paid for their yearly membership; instead you have to wait out your membership – I disagree with this approach.
Another thing I disagreed on was that they also call themselves “the only online business platform you ever need”, which isn’t true.
However, I realize that though it wouldn’t be the same commercial decision I would ever make for my businesses, but I will respect theirs. Wealthy Affiliate is good because it is an affordable way to learn how to build profitable affiliate marketing and Amazon associate businesses in a very smooth and friendly environment.
Wealthy Affiliate monthly membership is USD 49 or yearly USD 360 per premium account, and the magic is that you can have up to 50 websites/domains (additional USD 12-14/year per domain), which allows you to try many different businesses and topics “to find which one click and stick”.
Note that I will still use Solo Build It for authority sites, especially once I’ve found “the money making sites” from testing and time. Eg I can have multiple websites in Wealthy Affiliate, but for those strong money making and proven sites, I will port them to Solo Build It, because of my experience with them since 2009.
Basically use Wealthy Affiliate to learn and explore, then port the winners to Solo Build It =D
Have you run ever chanced across the Wealthy Affiliate University?
Or the Wealthy Affiliate Online Business Community? Or you’ve heard of it and am now trying to figure out if you want to join or think it might be a scam?
Read my full WA review before you decide (this is my short WA review article).
Price: Free $0 Starter Membership
Review: 5 Stars out of 5 Stars
Owner Profiles: Kyle and Carson
Table Of Contents
Simply Put: WA teaches you how to make money with a website.
Wealthy Affiliate was started by 2 guys that were successful in making money from the Internet – Kyle and Carson.
They have created an online business community that brings together people wanting to learn more about Internet Marketing and earn an income from the Internet.
I have tried a lot of different things over the years and this site has a tremendous amount of training videos, tips and articles to get started.
Pros And Cons
Pros of Wealthy Affiliate Free Membership:
- Free to Start
- Training Videos and Tutorials
- Live Support Help
- Over 25,000+ Members
- 2 Free Starter Websites
- Access to Experts
Cons of WA Membership
- Overwhelming if you don’t follow the training and take it step by step. There is a lot of training. Don’t try to do it all at once.
- There are times when the community does not have as many online – Most of the support is provided by the members. You may have to figure out best time to find someone to help with your issues.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online community membership site that offers a lot more than products.
Its training and support provided by a lot more than the owners of the website. If you have a question, as a member, you can login and join the chat.
Other members will answer your questions or tell you exactly where to go to find the answers.
This saves a lot of time when you are getting started.
Website Hosting And Online Website Builder
When you sign up for free, as a starter member you get 2 free WordPress websites.
Wealthy Affiliate provides a website builder that is easily learned if you follow the training.
Use the step by step guide to build a website the right way so that you can start to capitalize on your product ideas.
There is so much to cover..I’m not going to try and list it all – My recommendation is to Join Wealthy Affiliate as a FREE Starter Member and see if its right for you!
I Decided To Learn More A…
Make Money Online Singap…
How To Avoid Scams Online…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.