This WAS a surprise.
I didn’t expect to get any affiliate commissions from Wealthy Affiliate at all, as I’ve walked away from them for close to 1 year+ now (though I still have an active premium membership because I had taken opportunity of a discount promo, and prepaid, resulting in me prepaying for close to 700 days of membership lol).
During this time out/earlier one year ago, when I left them, I felt upset and disgruntled because when I prepaid the promotion, I found out that there was ZERO refund…because they HAD paid the affiliate who referred me their affiliate commission.
This really made me very upset and helpless, of course, and then they told me ‘it’s written in the terms and conditions’…so it’s my fault.
I was upset because I didn’t agree with the philosophy of lock in.
After that, Solo Build It came up with a study that showed that Solo Build It does much better than Wealthy Affiliate users (read this study here)
I am convinced that Solo Build It, in my personal capacity, experience and opinion, that Solo Build It works way better and with better outcomes, after years of trying and testing.
I wrote several articles on me pulling out my WA membership and why I was upset, and no longer promoting Wealthy Affiliate – and I realized that…
“What if some people ARE more comfortable with Wealthy Affiliate compared to Solo Build It?”
Then would I be doing these people a disservice?
Am I going on recourse just because I got paid commissions from Wealthy Affiliate?
I am not entirely sure – should I come from a pure sharing standpoint, ie stand by Solo Build It (it’s still my #1 recommended platform to online profits and success) or should I be open to recommending Wealthy Affiliate to people who love WordPress and active forums?
Table Of Contents
PROS AND CONS OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE (AS FAR AS I CAN RECALL)
|The upsides of Wealthy Affiliate from what I could remember:
||The downsides of Wealthy Affiliate from what I could remember:
Regardless, since my last update, I am starting to think that maybe, there is more than enough pie and market for everyone to co-exist.
Maybe, some people will love Wealthy Affiliate, and some will love Solo Build It – I have tried both, and fundamentally, I can tell the pros and cons of both, and in end I choose Solo Build It for a slew of personal reasons, and I do not regret it.
However, if you
- have very limited budget (or like free-for-life though very restricted membership)
- like WordPress through and through and are ok to work with its shortcomings (and benefits of course)
With the free account, you’d get:
- the free account is truly a forever free basic membership
- 2 free domains
- learn how to make money online with affiliate marketing
- limited access to 24/7 support and forum
- optional to paid upgrade to premium membership to unlock more benefits (more domains, better affiliate income, support etc)
No need for credit card at all – zero risk financially, just takes your time to try and learn.
I Decided To Learn More A…
Make Money Online Singap…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.