I’ve been thinking about decluttering (I know, having 30+ websites across 3 providers, plus life isn’t easy).
So I made the call to cut down on my Wealthy Affiliate provider and decrease my commitments online by about 40%, which will give me time to focus on online projects that matter when I do have time.
I connected with Wealthy Affiliate to let them know, and after that, they sent me a mail saying that they’re sorry to see me go, and that my membership expires in another 597 days.
And that caught my eye – so I emailed them back to ask them to refund me instead of waiting for so long for my membership to lapse, and this is what they replied to me:
Oh Shucks, That’s A Shame.
I’ve been having a really good time and experience in Wealthy Affiliate so far, and inasmuch as I can just suck it up and say “ok, it’s in the fine print that I didn’t read, obviously” – but I definitely do not agree with the no refund policy.
For the reason being that this is pretty much like a gym where we all get fitter and stronger in online business, and if I stop my membership, I should be able to get a pro-rated refund (that’s what I asked for).
Yes, as business owners we get to make a lot of business decisions, and sometimes herein, such rules help some individuals to succeed, especially those who are prone to “buy, try and refund”.
But my take on it is to see it on a case-by-case basis and decide.
So I replied back to Carson and the team to reply his question on what they can propose if they don’t want to refund, and see what happens from there.
This will be a reason why for people I encourage to join WA, I will not ask them to pay for the yearly membership (but they’re still a strong and good company fundamentally).
Instead, I highly recommend Solo Build It. In fact, I’ve happily shared with my friends, colleagues and readers on how I’ve built a $100k lead generation website using SBI (read that here) and that’s one of the reasons why I am so happy and comfortable to endorse and recommend SBI to you.
It works beautifully. Try it risk free, and if it’s not for you, you can get a full refund within 90 days. If you refund after 90 days, it’s pro-rated. I’ve more than 4 sites hosted with them, and ALL of them makes money for me compared to my WordPress ones so I highly and confidently recommend it. The magic is in the traffic my SBI sites generate organically.
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?