I wrote an earlier post, which can be seen as slightly “damning” of cheaters, scammers and moochers, and how they will/tend to lose out in life.
….but I mulled over it a little more.
I asked myself this,
is it possible I think that way or concluded that was because of my alignment and values as a person?
For years now, once in a while, as I meditate, pray and live out my life, I get thoughts and ideas about the person who I am, and the person that I strive to be. I have always known and preferred to be in the light, and I prefer to do things always for the greater good.
This alignment and values shows especially in:
- my businesses – where my businesses are almost transparent for everyone to see, and I work openly for the good of everyone. I ask everyone how to serve them better, and constantly seek a greater and higher and better way to serve them
- my family – almost all my actions and decisions protect my family’s future, in case something happens to me; in the case I’m safe, all that I do is to further enhance a good/better possible future for them
- the games that I play – I almost always play warrior characters, though in the recent years I’ve been playing more “strategic, long distance warriors/magic users” which has the best DPS, and always on the alignment of “Good/Light”
And I’ve come to realize that I am a Warrior Of The Light – I like being in the light – it’s easier, less complex; it’s honest, it’s nice. It’s what I like.
Conversely, opposite of my alignment are the Darkstalkers, who are total opposite of the Warriors Of The Light. These Darkstalkers are people who usually exist for themselves.
In the famous world of Star Wars, it’s akin to asking if you’re a Jedi or a Sith.
Of course, most people in the world do not ever make a decision to be Warriors Of The Light/Jedi or Darkstalkers/Sith, and instead, choose to live a neutral life. To many, making this decision is not only very difficult, but they see it as very unflexible and inconvenient.
Yet, to one that has made a decision for the Light / Dark side, the Light or Darkness can be seen in all their lives, actions and thoughts. It’s as though the alignment IS who you are – there are no “part time Light / part time Dark” approach – it’s almost 365 days a year, 24/7 – and you will not feel tired at all.
I have come to realize that the scammers, moochers, cheaters – they fall into the Darkstalkers category, and because of that, their values are different – they do not understand what is Light, because of their alignment, or that they do not see it the way people in the Light do. To them, self interest is everything; taking care of the good of the whole world, doing good and being uplifting to them is bad.
It’s all just opposites.
I am a Warrior Of The Light, and I accept it, because it is who I am, what I believe in. I cannot accept Darkstalkers and their ways, because to me, it is my anti-thesis, and I stand against them and their selfish values.
I am thinking more about this polarity, and I would like to share more with you soon, and how this influences your decisions on passive income lifestyle.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.