Interestingly, a couple of days ago, one of my patient told me about growing passionfruit plants and how it’s a creeping plant and can bear fruit, and she had encouraged me to grow the plant indoors in my flat, but it needs direct sun. As far as I know, there is no direct sunlight into our flat, mainly filtered sunlight. Good in a way that it’d never be hot…bad in away that it’s not good to dry clothing (which explains why I often dry my clothes in the hall under the fan) and I probably cannot grow fruit plants and want them to bear fruits cos they need lots of sunshine to bear fruits!
The idea stuck.
I went around looking for bloggers or individuals who had successfully cultivated the passionfruit plant that bore fruit from the confines of their homes…and I found that many of them had verandas that receive full-on sun, or had open space where direct sun came in, or stay in landed properties with properly designated gardening areas and of course, direct sunlight supply. I was getting desperate. Interestingly, the idea stuck just after one quick conversation with my green-fingered patient, who grows not only fruit plants but flower plants and vegetable plants.
And the idea that my place doesn’t have direct sunlight has been killing me.
Today I managed to come home early and managed to catch a glimpse of the back service balcony behind the kitchen, and found that there were rays of direct sun coming into the flat! Only at the back windows, far far away from the hall (there goes my dream of making a cooling shrub hut area I guess =p)…but knowing that I do have direct sunlight coming into the back service balcony is rather encouraging, and so I’ll pick up the idea again, and now, to look for either passionfruit plant or seeds…hmm…
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.