It’s really simple – it’s because I have finite time, energy and resources in the world, and I find that negative people and negativity – is a black hole.
It doesn’t stop naturally, because it is a habit that has been formed and reinforced over time (read an article I wrote years ago on Stop Complaining).
Yes, in some situations, it is very helpful to:
- Give Feedback on how to improve processes, matters and things in life.
- Ventilate to get it off your back and mind (and sometimes, things move quickly when you issue a complaint)
…but…to some people, complaining has become a habit and part of the person, so what happens is that certain people who has adopted/become negative, has many and much of negative thoughts in their mind that all that comes out of their mouths are mainly negative stuff and complaints for the sake of complaining.
Ah, we all know someone like that.
Table Of Contents
I USED TO TOLERATE SUCH PEOPLE AND SETTINGS
Though I personally don’t really like it, I find that I built up quite a tolerance for it such that I can “go through it” like managing a processes, BUT I’ve come to a realization:
Some people, things and stuff, which are inherently and habitually negative – I no longer want to associate with them or spend resources, energy, emotions and time more than what is minimally required.
Better still, avoid and ignore entirely.
I realize…that my time on earth is finite. So is my energy, emotions, time, resources.
SO, I WANT TO RESERVE THE BEST OF ME, MY GIFTS, TIME AND ENERGY – TO THINGS THAT MATTER
I am moving a little cautious in this direction, but I am certain that when I focus on things that matter, my happiness, business and life will improve manifolds as well.
I want to actively and consciously use my time, gifts, energy, emotions and resources on projects that matter to me.
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.