I started WisdomOfSeneca.com on the WordPress platform recently, as I was reading more on Seneca The Younger’s teachings on stoism, and I want to dive a little deeper into that space without further cluttering this website.
And since I will publish books on Amazon anyway, I decided to use a simple way of hosting those content, which is with a self-hosted WordPress, since I already have a Bluehost Webhosting account anyway.
A quick glimpse of Wisdom Of Seneca
I chose a very simple design, black and white, with single right-aligned side bar, and then mapped out the layout that I wanted.
It will be a static home page, with another page for blog posts, and another page for quotes etc.
It was so easy to use, and I can imagine and understand why self-hosted WordPress is so popular today (about 25% of private websites uses WordPress).
Table Of Contents
YET FOR MY MAJOR AUTHORITY SITES, I STILL WILL USE SOLO BUILD IT
It’s a not negotiable option for me, especially for website businesses that I have plans to grow bigger such as:
Where I am relying on search engine traffic (basically free traffic).
To me, it’s because it’s a tried and tested approach, and if it works, it just works.
I wrote an earlier article comparing self-hosted WordPress versus Solo Build It which I think is a good reference if you’re in that particular dilemma.
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.