So…I find it deeply fascinating to read and see about venture capitalist companies pumping money into tech start ups which focus a lot on getting X and Y amount of users. In fact, I was in a very short-lived pre-start up that focused a lot on the local market, and one of the co-founders also was very focused on getting users and “get funding to continue the churn and burn”.
Table Of Contents
It Is A Concept That Is Highly Alien To Me, Because It Just Doesn’t Make Sense To Me.
I would never invest in such a company.
I raised it again and again, that I want to create businesses that are self-financing and self-reliant from the get-go, so I want a time frame of 3 months to at most 12 months and a business MUST be profitable enough to pay employees, ourselves and provide damn good value to customers to keep coming back for me, and have extra for growth, research etc.
But this is me, maybe because I don’t understand the world of tech, tech start ups and tech investing.
But what I can say, whatever I start up, I’m not going to do the pony dance and sing to raise funds, I rather take that time to actually serve customers, do deep research, and build a profitable company.
And when the company is profitable, the investors may or may not come, and that’s irrelevant. Because it’s self-financing and profitable. And I can scale it and grow it without having investors being worried and wanting to me to keep having meetings with them (the show and dance thing) to ease them that the business will be good.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum, or an executive, you must find a side hustle that you can build on the side.
It’s not a luxury, it is a necessity.
It will give you options and flexibility and choices, and can be very low cost to learn and test and grow. Heck, the option that I am putting to you has even a free version (sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card too) and learn all you can about online business, experiment with the 2 free websites too.
I am making money online, and I can foresee my financial future getting better and better.
I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it’s the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
I’m tired of being cheated and scammed by gurus and programs out there that promises I will make money online by shelling out hundreds if not hundreds of dollars for their magic solution – note to self: there is no magic bullet solution. I am building my online businesses from scratch, finally making money online and I’ll recommend you learn it too. It’s a life skill and it’d future-proof your life and future income.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.