My family got sick, one-by-one, with gastric/stomach flu over the past week. It started with my son first, then my wife, then me, then Olivia. Lol, I always get it the worst, having had vomiting and diarrhea since Tuesday night (now is Sunday morning, and I’m still queasy ugh – been about 5 days).
Being sick and having a sick family really takes a toll on time, energy and focus – where did all the time went?
1. I’m taking XtendHealthAsia (XHA) and BeePollenForHealth (BP4H) offline – I find that I hadn’t been updating them for a while now, and maybe I’m either not that free (especially with NalcoSkincare) or that I’m not that interested in them.
At the same time, Xtend Life’s affiliate program seems to be ?stalled or something – seems like they’re transitioning to Shopify or something. I emailed them earlier this week but no reply so far since 5+ days, so I’ll leave it be for now.
If they respond positively, I may weave in XHA and BP4H into my NalcoHealth division of Nalco Group.
2. Nigel Chua dot com is going back to its roots: Saving More and Earning More via side hustling online and investing in passive income businesses or dividend stocks. There will also be site-wide and structural as well as obvious article updates based on this focus.
By offlining XHA and BP4H, I can also focus more on Nigel Chua dot com as well as Nalco Skincare and Wisdom of Seneca too! =D
But I’m excited cos I’m going back to where I came from: financial security/independence and early retirement, where it’s really close to my heart, having grown up experiencing and seeing first-hand financial lack and poor financial judgements for for most of my life.
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
20191008 Passive Inco…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.