Every weekday, myself, wifey and kiddos go to a cafe just beside our pre-school, to have breakfast and then drop them off at school.
Just yesterday, Monday 12th November 2018, when we went for breakfast there as usual, so I bought food, and then bought some chicken wings…and that’s where the pain was.
Table Of Contents
RE-FRIED LEFTOVER CHICKEN WINGS
So when I started peeling the chicken wings for the kids, I found/realized that the chicken wings were simply re-fried leftover chicken wings. And since it’s Monday, it’s likely that they were from freaking FRIDAY the week before!!!!
Like, what on earth is the business owner thinking man????
Are they like retard or what? Frankly I know them/cashier people, and I like them as persons, but this decision to make more money by re-frying leftover food…is one of the shit decisions that they had made.
The risks are bad against them:
1. Food safety & hygiene: this is #1 on the list. If people fall sick, how? If people die, how? Just to save and make a couple of dollars?
2. Taste: other than the #1 problem above, the leftover chicken wings and refried made them really dry. It was bad, like old fried chicken.
And I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to taste, and I know for sure they also re-cycle/re-use their oils – all their fried noodles have that same bad stale oil taste.
Just to save or make that extra few dollars.
This is not wise business decisions at all, cos people know.
They ALWAYS know. Like any business that tries to hide their secrets and think that no one knows, please la, everyone will know, sooner or later. In this era of social media and internet, it’s very quick.
So…don’t do bad or unwise business decisions or leadership.
For this cafe, we will definitely cut down if not replace going to them directly (we don’t spend that much with them, around $8 to $10 per weekday). We may end up saving more and having healthier food (safer food too).
I Decided To Learn More A…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.