Having an online presence is very important for any business, let alone a therapy business. It doesn’t matter if you’re a start up or have been around the block for some time: your business needs a strong online presence.
I’ve two therapy website building resources for you to consider:
#1 SITE BUILD IT ($100K PATIENT GENERATING THERAPY WEBSITE)
Many people laugh at my old therapy website, which was built on a proprietory platform called Solo Build It and my old site looked like this:
So many people laughed at this website…but I quietly smile because I KNOW the numbers
And honestly, I don’t blame them. It does look clunky and old school, like it was stuck in the 90s sort of design. And it costed me exactly $299 USD per website per year (today there is the monthly version at $29.99 per month)
But what many people couldn’t recognize what that it was a website that because it was ranked well, it passively sent at least $100,000 per year worth of converted readers to patients, or 9-10% of my gross revenues. Yes, six figures. All on auto pilot.
And no, not lying or exaggerating.
I know because we track using initial registration form: new patients had to fill in this form whenever they come to us for the first time, and this data will be updated into our billing form. Of course, I had put in the hard work since 2010 and built a monster authority website with 400+ physio and rehab specific articles on it.
- Read my full review of Solo Build It here
- Read why I stayed with Solo Build It (also a SBI walkthrough)
- My first year and month of using Site Build It yielded positive results (measuring by actual referrals due to SBI-powered website)
CONCLUSION ON SITE BUILD IT:
Frankly it is ugly but more importantly, it was simple and did its job very well and without distraction. The problem of using WordPress is that it has so many plugins, bells and whistles and updates that it tends to confuse and distract users (more on that below).
Using Site Build It sort of “forced” me to be ultra focused on creating high quality content which got us good to high rankings in Google, lots of traffic and conversion to sales. It also has an Action Guide (AG) which taught me the step by step of how to research, write articles and build my therapy website.
I highly recommend any health and therapy service business to use Site Build It to build their high traffic therapy websites. If I had to do it again, I WILL still use Site Build It for any professional services website.
The old link is www.urban-rehab.org. Unfortunately, the company that acquired our therapy business didn’t like how old-school the old website looked, and got it changed in August 2016. Our design fees for the new website was close to $9000 and hosting was $600 per year. If you type in the old link and clicked enter, it’d direct you to the new website and new domain.
You can see how Site Build It was a bargain for me based on how many patients it had sent our way, and if I had my way, I’d kept the site as it was.
>>> Try Site Build It for your business here <<<
#2 SELF HOSTED WORDPRESS
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Thank you so much for your time and I hope it’s helpful for you.
Where To Next?
- Want to learn how make money blogging? Subscribe to my blogging and passive income newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Check out the tools and resources I use to build my blogging business and passive income streams.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.